Information on the treatment of personal data regarding the services offered by “Advice Global Ltd”
Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“EU General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) regarding the proposed services of the company “Advice Global Ltd” updated on 24/01/2018
According to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“EU General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), Advice Global Ltd, with registered offices in CMS House, Third Floor St. Peter’s Street, San Gwann (SGN), 2310, Malta e-mail [email protected], as a The Owner of the Treatment, informs you that your personal data and the information you provide to register yourself and to participate in one of the services offered by Advice Global Ltd (hereinafter “Advice Global”), as well as those acquired during the same process, will be the subject, of the above mentioned legislation, of treatment (as defined in Article 4, paragraph 1 (a) of the aforementioned article d.lg. n. 2016/679). The treatment will take place in a lawful and correct manner, respecting the fundamental principles, including those of relevance and not excess.
- Holder – Officials – Treatment Officers: The owner of the data provided by the users is Advice Global Ltd With headquarters in CMS House, Third Floor St. Peter’s Street, San Gwann (SGN), 2310, Malta. May be aware of the Data, as executed by the Owner for certain related and instrumental processing operations for the realization of the service, both internal staff of the
organizational structure of the Holder, in charge of the treatment, that external
subjects, for this point appointed Responsible for the treatment.
- Treatment Mode: Data will be processed using manual, computer and telematic tools, and in any case suitable for ensuring their safety and to prevent unauthorized access.
- Treatment Type of Data:
- Personal Data: The personal data processed by Advice Global are ordinary personal data as per Art. 4, lett. B) the Privacy Code (“personal data”, any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, including indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number). These are data that are voluntarily provided by the subject concerned (such as name, surname, date of birth, contact details such as residence address, telephone, e-mail) when entering the page.
- Navigation Data: The computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this web site (http://adviceglobal.com.mt/) acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of the communication protocols Internet. These are information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals but who by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to identify. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users that connect to the site, the URI notation addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. Used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is working properly and is deleted immediately after processing. Data may be used for the detection of liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the site : except this eventuality, web contact data does not persist for more than seven days.
- Cookies: No personal data of users is acquired by the site. No cookies are used for the transmission of personal information, nor are they used c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, i.e. systems for tracking users. The use of c.d. Session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and vanish when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow safe and secure browsing Efficient site. The c.d. session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other potentially damaging computer techniques for the privacy of user browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
- Treatment purpose: Data processing will take place in order to accomplish the related and instrumental aims of providing the service to fulfill its legal obligations or requests by the judicial authority or anyone legitimized under the provisions of law and secondary legislation. In particular, the data you are required to complete the registration form and the additional information that may be required to provide the service, are strictly functional and necessary to enable it to participate and for that reason the processing of this data is mandatory and failure to provide data and consent will not allow you to participate in the service. In addition, only with its explicit consent, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Promotional, Commercial, Marketing, and Market Search / Enjoyment: After
obtaining his explicit consent, your personal information may be used by Advice Global to send commercial communications / or direct sales on their own initiative, via email, fax, telephone and any other remote communication technology – including social media – taking into account the information they decide to provide. The consent to the processing of this data is absolutely optional and any refusal to treat will in no way affect the participation in the Service. Even if you decide to consent to the processing of data for the purposes specified in this section, you will still have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment for the above purposes by making a simple request to Advice Global without any formalities, To the addresses already mentioned in point 1.
- Communication and / or transfer to third parties for promotional, commercial, marketing, and market research / satisfaction: After obtaining your explicit
consent, your data may be used by Advice Global to disclose it to third parties (as
further specified in point 3 below) for sending commercial communications
(marketing) and / or direct sales on own initiatives and of its partners, via
email, fax, telephone and any other remote communication technology –
including social media – taking into account the information you decide to
provide. The consent to the processing of this data is absolutely optional and any refusal to treat will in no way affect the participation in the service. Even if you decide to consent to the processing of data for the purposes specified in this section, you will still have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment for the above purposes by making a simple request to Advice Global without any formalities, To the addresses already mentioned in point 1.
- Promotional, Commercial, Marketing, and Market Search / Enjoyment: After
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data: Data may only be communicated for the purpose indicated in point 2, lett. (b), to categories of subjects established in the countries of the European Union, operating in the following economic / product categories:
- Communications: communications and technology products, services, etc.;
- Finance and banking: financial, insurance, investment, social security, etc.;
- Free time: pay tv, editorial, sports, collecting, photography, pastime, games, transport, navigation, tourism (hotel, tour operator, travel agencies, airlines, etc.), aerospace, gardening, hobbies, lottery , competitions, communication and entertainment, art, music, etc.;
- Distribution and trade: electronics, computer science, image and sound, fashion, accessories, clothing, textiles, bazaar, cosmetics and sanitation, chemistry, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, agro-food, supermarkets, etc.;
- Automotive: products and services related to cars, industrial vehicles, cycles and motorcycles, trucks, mechanics and metallurgy, etc.;
- Energy and water: products related to electricity, hydrocarbons, gas, water and utilities, etc.;
- Education, training, education, university, etc.;
- Communication and Services: Advertising, Marketing, Event, Advice, Advertising, Public Relations, Advertising Dealers, Media Centers, Telecommunication, Market Research, Mobile Marketing Agencies, etc.;
- Ecology and Environment;
- Construction, civil engineering and real estate products / services: buildings, decorations, home, design, real estate agencies, etc.;
- Fairs and Events, etc.;
- Computing, internet, e-commerce sites, etc.;
In particular, irrespective of this list of goods, from now on we will specify that your
data, in case of specific consent to the purposes indicated in the point 2b)
will be communicated to third-party companies that will use them as provided in their
self-contained information that you can consult using the email address you provided. However, for the sake of completeness, we inform you that in some cases these companies, in their capacity as self-employed data holders, may prefer to write them you directly to inform you in detail about how they will deal with your data, what opportunities they have in store for you and how to exercise your rights against them. These subjects – all those whose information can be consulted at the e-mail address indicated, as well as those whose up-to-date list can be requested by the Owner – by acting as self-owning holders of the treatment, after sending appropriate information to the person concerned, will treat the data communicated for the purpose of sending commercial communications (marketing) and / or direct sales via e-mail, fax, telephone and any other distance communication technology, without prejudice to its right to object at any time to the processing of such purpose, making it a simple request without any formality to the relevant data controller. However, your personal information will not be disseminated to the public in any way.
- Right to Access Data: We inform you that you will be able to exercise at any time by request to be sent to the Owner (Advice Global Ltd, CMS House, Third Floor St. Peter’s Street, San Gwann (SGN), 2310, Malta, [email protected]) the rights expressly provided for in art. 7 of the Code, which for your convenience we reproduce in full: Legislative Decree no. 2016/679, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even though they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of your personal data;
- the purpose and mode of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of processing done with the help of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- Update, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The statement that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been made aware, including in terms of their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment It becomes impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data pertaining to it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data relating to it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.